Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer Fun


Wow! When I get off track... I REALLY get off track! Sorry bloggy friends, I really have missed you! Nothing wrong just a summer haze :)

West Texas has had one of the worst droughts EVER this year! In fact the current stats for the area we live in say it's the worst drought since the Dust Bowl. So if you have ever seen the movie Giant or Gone With the Wind, you might be able to visualize my back yard (if you have not seen Giant or Gone With the Wind your to-do list just got a little longer :). Well, after a glorious getaway last week to a land of still skies, humidity and cloud cover, I found myself moping around at the prospect of going home. However, every cloud has silver lining right?! I came across this DIY kite and I have been dying to make it ever since! It may be dusty and hot but it's sure WINDY!

Hope you are having a great summer! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment