Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's Strawberry Time!


I love this time of year! If it's not enough that the flowers are blooming, the birds are singing and the sun stays out until nine, just stop into your local grocer: the price of strawberries magically changes from about $5+/ box to $2/ box! I wait all year for this. I LOVE. love. L.O.V.E. strawberries! I found this adorable recipe online. Even though the picture above would be geared most towards the 4th, you could easily change the sprinkles color and use for a theme party or just to spice up your everyday. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Ok I am OBSESSED! ;-) I am TOTALLY making this for fourth of july! :-) SOOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Taylor! loving your blog, hoping to one day get mine as cute and detailed as yours.
    and to respond to a post you made to mine - yes we are having a little girl in July and I am naming her Kyle - wanted to keep the "k"'s going strong in my family. hope all is well. you look great. miss your pretty face around the hospital though....

    ReplyDelete