Sunday, February 17, 2013

Lazy girl fajitas

After Hunt was born I went on a serious, no nonsense, D-I-E-T.... I have NEVER had a successful diet. EVER! And yet all I saw staring back in the mirror was 40 pounds and counting... I wish I could post a before picture but I don't even have one. I would say they were burned, but in the modern age you just have to press "delete" and avoid mirrors to pretend it didn't happen.


Despite all the work, I am still shocked... and sure my scale is broken... but it is reading lately that I have lost 26 lbs?!?! Hallelujah! It's a miracle! I still have a ways to go, but I thought I might share one of go-to meals :) 

Lazy Girl Fajitas...

1 colored bell pepper (red, orange, yellow)
2-3 thick slices turkey breast (like thanksgiving thick slices)
1/2 avocado

Thick slice/ chop bell pepper. Put pepper and a few slices turkey on plate. Microwave on high 1-2 minutes. This will lightly steam your bell pepper, heat your "fajita meat" and make your kitchen smell yummy! Top with avocado slices. Enjoy :)

The key is a great grocery deli. Mine has an in-house turkey breast they make fresh, so not as much salt and other preservatives. Also, it's a little cheaper. I didn't even notice they had it until I started dieting... check yours out!

If you have any diet secrets "fork 'em over". I need help with this last 15!!!!

XOXO
tay



No comments:

Post a Comment