Monday, April 4, 2011

Decorating Ideas

"A house is made with walls and beams, a home is made with love and dreams"
-Unknown
I seem to have writers block the last few days and my nose stuck in a book, but I have found no shortage of pictures that just inspire me to create... something. Enter- this amazing bedroom. I. AM. IN. LOVE. I just found this woman's super creative blog and there are some really neat DIY (cheap) design ideas. Click on the above pic for the link to how to make this beautiful headboard.
Don't you want to just cozy up in here... ahhh!
Here is a close-up of the homemade barn door, I think it is fabulous! I think I will tuck this away in my design book for 'that someday house'. In the mean time maybe someone else might have the perfect place for one. Click on the above picture for the link of how to make one and here for how to hang it... and here for the handle (not shown).


No comments:

Post a Comment